Entre Mundos mi casa en Xela.

De regreso a mi casa en Xela: Entremundos. Algunas cosas han cambiado en este tiempo, lo mas obvio es que ninguno de mis compañeros de casa vive aquí todavía, así que al llegar encontré nuevos compañeros: Jason, Mateo, Esteban y Lara. Pero todavía continuan otros amigos que trabajan en las organizaciones que tienen oficinas en nuestra casa: Rebeca y Raquel de "entremundos" y Omar y Anna de "cafe conciencia". La casa ha tenido algunas remodelaciones para las conferencias y talleres de trabajo con organizaciones y voluntarios, y próximamente se abrirá un laboratorio de computación para dar cursos gratuitos a personas que trabajan en proyectos de desarrollo. El periódico que se edita aquí tambien tiene algunos cambio de presentación. Entremundos esta creciendo: www.entremundos.org. · Back in house in Xela: Entremundos. Some things changed in last time. The most: my old friends and housemates are not living here anymore, so now I met new people: Jason, Mateo, Esteban and Lara. But still are working some other friends in the offices that we have in the house: Rebeca and Raquel in "entremundos", Omar and Anna in "cafe conciencia". The house got some restructurings in the area for conferences and workshops with volunteers and organizations, and soon will be open a computer lab to teach free courses for local people who are working in development projects. The newspaper edited here also got a few changes in the cover. Entremundos is growing up. www.entremundos.org



1 comentario:

Makrobe dijo...

Hello Sergio,

good thing that you are writing in English now, too. Due to my lack of speaking Spanish I could only enjoy your pictures, but now I can also understand your stories.

I hope you are well. You seem to have had a great travel thru Europe.

Many greetings from Koeln and I hope you read your comments :-)

Maren